Date: 6-7 February, 2013
Location: Herzlia Pituach, Israel
Regular Price: 3800 IS
That's the only Certified Scrum Master in Israel given by a trainer both CST and CSC (Certified Scrum Coach)
This two days training was built with the Israeli mentality and Israeli culture in mind. We put in this training our field experience of coaching tens companies, hundreds teams and thousands professionals during their migration to Scrum.
Our exclusive training method takes the psrticipants and properly immerges them into Scrum for two consecutive days
This two-days training not only presents the fundamental Scrum principles, but gives a practical experience working with Scrum too.This training put the theory into action thorugh a wide variety of workshops and practical exercises, and through the personal example of the trainer acting as a Scrum Master and showing how to build and transform teams.
During the training, the participants will learn why a process as simple as Scrum can have such a deep effect on the organization. The participants earn a real experience of working practices with Scrum tools and its activities such the Product Backlog, the Sprint Backlog, the Daily meeting, the Sprint Planning, and the Burn Charts. After the training the participants shall be able to implement Scrum to any project size and to single co-located teams as both as to large distributed teams.
After having successfully completed this training, you will be qualified to pass the new online Scrum Alliance certification test. This online test is mandatory to become a Certified Scrum Master. The trainer is a member of the review team of the certification test, and up to today, 100% of his students passed successfully the test with an average note of 93. It includes a one year membership to Scrum Alliance where Scrum Masters only can find further information and additional material.
You will learn:
- Practices with proven efficacy
- The essentials to put your project on successful path
- How to write and maintain your Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog
- What is Agile QA
- Agile Management tools
- Coaching tools to develop your teams
- How to help your teams to become successful
- How to transform good teams into great teams
- How to scale Scrum to big inter-continental projects
- Tips and Kicks from trainers implementing Scrum for ten years
You will Get:
- A quality training given by world expert and CSC bringing invaluable years of successful field practical experience.
- Real answers to your real life impediments
- Scrum Alliance recognition as a Certified Scrum Master after passing the online certification test
- A dairy breakfast, coffee&cakes at10 and 4PM, and a chef delicious lunch
- One year membership to Scrum Alliance, worth 50$
The training is worth 15PMI PDU's
You don't find an accurate training date or place?
You want to certify your whole team or department without having to travel away?
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.