Date: 29-30 July, 2009
Location: Haifa, Israel
Regular Price: $1195
(הקורס ינתן בעברית תוך דגש על הניסיון הנרכש שלי עם חברות ישראליות בהטמעת סקראם)
This is an interactive course (workshop) with a LOT of exercises being held during the class. The goal of this course is not only covering all the topics but to showing the difference as well as giving you the feeling of Scrum itself.
Upon a successful completion of the course, you will be certified as a Scrum Master and gained the basic knowledge and understanding regarding Scrum and the way it can be applied in YOUR world (future projects).
In addition, you will receive a one year membership to the Scrum.
By the end of the course you will be…:
• …getting the SCRUM spark
• …speaking SCRUMish
• …able to have fun at your workplace as well as understand the importance of it
• …learning unique planning techniques
• …forget your fear from a change
• …achieve more on your future projects
• …lose interest in Command & Control
• ...gain full visibility on your future projects
• …frequently called to help others
• …thinking “It is so obvious, why didn’t I think of it?”
• …going home with a big smile…:-)
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
PMPs: Guess what? You can receive 16 PDUs for this course!!!!
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.