Date: 2-3 February, 2012
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Regular Price: €950
Trigraph Professional Services’s 2-day CSM class equips participants with the knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully adopt Scrum as ScrumMasters and team members. The highly interactive 2-day class provides a foundational understanding of the Scrum framework and gives participants hands-on practice applying Scrum in multiple project settings and situations.
Using a combination of interactive presentations, problem-solving exercises, and team-structured simulations, the experiential CSM 2-day class will enable participants to:
· Understand the core principles, strategies, and practices of Scrum
· Practice applying Scrum in multiple project settings and situations
· Cultivate the Scrum mindset vital to effectively leading projects and teams
· Gain skills and confidence in effectively spreading the Scrum principles to managers,team members and all stakeholders
Why Trigraph Professional Services?
At Trigraph Professional Services we help our clients drive performance improvements through development of high-value skills, achieving successful project outcomes, alignment of IT and business priorities and provision of highly experienced and skilled resources.
This course offers following benefits:
· Unlimited access to course materials at the Scrum Alliance website
· Low instructor-to-participant ratio
· Heavy focus on hands-on learning experience
· Live demos and real-world examples
· Interactive activities/simulations to help understand the essence and concepts
· Open discussion and dynamic format
Rafael Sabbagh is a Certified Scrum Trainer, from Scrum Alliance. He is graduated in Computer Engineering and has a Master in Business Administration.
He has over a decade and a half of experience on IT projects and development team leadership. He brings into classroom a large market experience, combining technical and business knowledge.
Rafael Sabbagh uses the most advanced techniques of teaching and facilitation in his classes, giving students a real experience of learning and sharing experiences, with an effective use for them.
He ran sessions at the Brazil Scrum Gathering 2009, Ágiles 2009, Germany Scrum Gathering 2009, Orlando Scrum Gathering 2010, Agile Brazil 2010, Agile Brazil 2011 and Amsterdam Scrum Gathering. He was the organizer of Agile Tour Rio de Janeiro 2010 He was present at the South Africa Scrum Gathering 2010, Seattle Scrum Gathering 2011 and Agile 2011.
More information on http://www.rsabbagh.com
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.