Date: 12-13 April, 2014
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Regular Price: INR 26,000 + tax
You want to play Scrum; you have reached the right place to learn the rules!
If you are registering in group please send an email to email@example.com
What is a Certified ScrumMaster course?
Becoming a member of a Scrum team can be a daunting prospect, and being asked to serve as the team’s ScrumMaster can be downright intimidating. You’ve got an idea of what Scrum is and have read a few articles or books on the topic, but you really don’t know how to go about putting that theory into action. This course focuses on the basics of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts, so that you can be an effective member of a Scrum team.
What can you expect in this workshop?
What does this workshop cover?
This workshop focuses on covering the CSM learning objectives listed on Scrum Alliance site (http://www.scrumalliance.org/resources/2747)
However, we know people are different. Not everybody is a Chris Gayle nor everybody is a Rahul Dravid. Every individual has their own strengths and styles. We will interact with you as needed and design a unique workshop to suite the participants.
Our Training Approach:
The workshop itself will be run using Scrum. We will learn together about Scrum from each other. Expect to have lots of fun while you learn as the workshop is loaded with content as below:
What do you get out of the course?
After you complete the course, you’ll know
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- Why the ScrumMaster is such an important role, and how to be a great ScrumMaster
- How to motivate others to support your Scrum efforts
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
- Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification). You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- Scrum Reference Card
- Scrum Framework Poster
- A deck of PlayScrum cards
- 16 PDUs towards any PMI credential
Have more questions on training and certification, visit this link: http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/faq_training_and_certification
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.