Date: 13-14 January, 2018
Location: Pune, Maharastra, India
Regular Price: 22499 + GST
“Scrum is simple but not easy”. Metaphorically, scrum is like losing weight!!! Conceptually losing weight is pretty simple – “Burn more calories than you take in”. However, we all know losing weight (implementation) is not at all easy for most folks. Similarly, Understanding Scrum is simple but implementing it is definitely not easy!!!
We believe that giving opportunity to experience doing scrum is critical to help participants understand scrum values, framework in right way and so as to use it when they go back to work. So we use lot of activities in our training. Participants will have opportunity to experience scrum concepts multiple times in the 2 day training.
- Training would be conducted using Agile practices. This will help participants see Agile in action.
- After teaching a concept, there will be an activity/videos for participants to experience it and validate the understanding
In 2 days, participants will be doing…
- Activities to demonstrate Team self design
- Watch some fun videos on agile, scrum!!!
- Create scrum workflow in their way.
- Create Charts
- Lots of discussions, teach back, shout outs
- Take a quiz on agile and scrum concepts
- Write User stories for a sample requirement/project
- Estimate a product backlog in story points
By end of 2 days, participants will know…
- How to start/execute a project in scrum.
- How to track, report progress in scrum projects
- How to conduct scrum ceremonies
- How to use/update scrum Artifacts
- How to plan Sprints, releases
- How to create self organizing teams
- How to estimate using story points
- How “Being Agile” is more important than “Doing Agile”
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.