You want to PlayScrum; you have reached the right place to learn the rules!
Who is a ScrumMaster?
A ScrumMaster is a development facilitator who is responsible for enabling Scrum teams to maximize their effectiveness by addressing systemic issues and dysfunctions in the team. The ScrumMaster has four primary focus areas as shown in the below picture - System, Practices, Product Onwer and Development Team. This workshop is a role specific workshop to learn about the role of ScrumMaster. If you have never seen ScrumMaster roles defined as in below pitcture, you must attend our workshop.
5 Reasons why should you choose PlayScrum CSM Workshop?
1. We believe in Scrum and we PlayScrum
The workshop itself will be run using Scrum in 4 Sprints with ZERO power point slides. We will learn together about Scrum from each other. Expect to have lots of fun while you learn as the workshop is loaded with content as below:
Scrum on The Wall: Satisha's unique way of presenting Scrum Framework on the Wall with Charts will help you visualize Scrum all the time during the 2 days and ever after
Learn by Doing: You will be working with others as part of a Scrum Team working on a Project. So you will learn how to get started and run a Scrum Project.
Learn to Measure Progress: As the workshop is run using Scrum, you will get an opportunity to inspect the progress and adapt the plan with real artifacts.
2. FREE Online group coaching and Face to Face one-one coaching every month.
Every Organization is different. Post workshop once you start your journey as a ScrumMaster, you may find constraints that stop you from applying concepts you learnt in workshop. Join us for an online coaching with maximum 10 member group or get a face to face coaching for 2 hours a month for FREE.
3. Learn Continuously @ PlayScrum Meetups for FREE once a month.
We believe in Continuous Learning. It's difficult to learn to solve every problem in two days. As you start playing Scrum at you work place, you will certainly face challenges and you need help to solve those. So our workshop doesn't end in 2 days, you continue to learn in our monthly PlayScrum-Meetups. Join now. The meetup offers four different forums:
- Practitioner's Corner: Meet with practitioner's once a month to explore solutions for day to day issues in brininging agility in your teams or Organization.
- Social Scrum: Become part of projects to solve social problems using Scrum. Learn more.
- PlayScrum Spikes: Become part of projects to solve touch technical problems.
- PlayScrum DeepDives: Meet once in a quarter to deep dive into a specific topic in a day long meetup.
4. Live and breath Agile Values with PlayScrum Flash Cards.
You get a free pack of PlayScrum Flash Cards. The PlayScrum cards include:
- A Set of Planning Poker Cards for estimation.
- Quick Reference cards for Scrum Roles.
- Quick checklist of things to do in Scrum Ceremonies.
- Agile Values and Principles Card.
5. Learn on the Go with our PlayScrum Android app.
We are human beings and we tend to forget things. We have designed PlayScrum App to help ScrumMasters to stay focused on helping their team focused on the goal. Download the App NOW!
6. Tell us your problems and look out for pragmatic solutions in PlayScrum Book
We meet hundreds of enthusiasts and practictioner's every month and we hear a lot of challenges. We are putting together a book to solve the day to day problems ina pragmatic way. You can tell us your problems and we can help you solve the problems in a pragmatic way with stroies and samples on this book. This book is also released in iterations. Downoad the book NOW!
What do you get out of the course?
After you complete the course, you’ll know
- Why do Organizations need ScrumMasters?
- What are the skills a ScrumMaster should have?
- How to help Organizations design a process that helps them build right products?
- How to facilitate Organizational change?
- How to help Product Owner to convert vision into incremental pieces of delivery?
- How to help Development teams address the issues that affect their effectiveness?
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
- Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification). You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- ScrumMaster's PlayBook
- A deck of PlayScrum cards
- FREE 10 hours of Group Coaching post workshop
- FREE 10 hours of 1-0-1 Coaching post workshop
- 16 SEUs for Certified Scrum Professional
- 16 PDUs towards any PMI credential