Date: 20-21 December, 2012
Location: Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Regular Price: 1499 usd
Why go through this training with me?
- I run the training using Scrum
- I work without PowerPoint (at all)!
- We do a lot of practical exercises and simulations
- My trainings are fun!
Upon completing of this training attendees will receive an email instructing them to set up a profile on the Scrum Alliance website and take a short CSM exam. Upon completion of those items a participant will be recognized as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance.
This 2 days course will give you all the basic knowledge of Scrum so that you will be able to:
- become an ambassador of Scrum
- function as ScrumMaster on your team
- participate actively as a Scrum team member
- explain and sell Scrum framework to others
- set-up your first Sprint Planing meeting
- organize your first Retrospective
- plan the transformation of your organisation
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.