Date: 30-31 May, 2011
Location: Athens, Greece
Regular Price: 1.400,00 Euros
Scrum project management is radically different from traditional project management. Rather than planning, control and direct, one of the roles of Scrum, the ScrumMaster, is to act as a facilitator within the team. Its responsibility, in the development of a product, is helping the team to work independently and continuously improve. Participants in this training which leads to certification, learn how to be a ScrumMaster.
This training enables to pass the examination for the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM). A few days after training, trainees will receive by mail a link to validate their knowledge via the Internet. If they pass the exam, students can download their diplomas from the website: Scrum Alliance.
This is the only authorized training by ScrumAlliance for obtaining this certification.
- Plan, initiate and lead a Scrum project
- Establish the planning of an Agile release with the user stories and story points.
- Manage and motivate teams in the Scrum Sprints planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Identify, involve and have them collaborate the different players in the Scrum project
- Create a conducive environment for the creativity and performance of the Scrum team
Distribution: 50% Theory 50% Practical
Audience: Project Manager, Team Manager, Development Manager, Product Manager, Architect, Developer,
Prerequisites: Basic experience of projects with Scrum or agile
Benefits of Scrum
- Allowing rapid adaptation to change
- Maximize ROI
- Increase visibility into projects
- Reduce risk
- Avoid the delays and costs associated
- Simple to implement
- Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum 101
- Scrum Master Role
- Role of Product Owner
- What is 'Done'
- New ideas and questions
- Backlog and User Stories
- Estimating and Planning
- High Performance Teams
- Change ... it hurts
- Conflict and Feedback
- Agile Management
- And then ?
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.