Date: 13-14 June, 2013
Location: Munich, Germany
Regular Price: €1'500.-
This two-day certification course provides you with the understanding and experience you need to work effectively within a Scrum team.
Remember your best project? When everybody was pulling together? When you were building a great product or service and your customers or stakeholders were really happy? Are you living that project now? Imagine what it would be like if every project were one of your best? What would that be like? What would it mean for you, your team, your company and your customers?
This is why people do Scrum!
Scrum is a simple team-based framework for solving complex problems (like software development). This course teaches you the mindset and the practices to make that vision a reality: That your current project can be your best project ever!
- Scrum Principles and Values
- Scrum Roles – Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team
- Scrum Meetings, Sprint Planning & Review, Daily Scrum, Retrospective
- Scrum Artifacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Product Increment
- Significance of “Done”
- User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Release Estimating and Planning
- Hands-on experience doing Scrum
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.