1. Definition of Scrum: Basic Scrum background and framework, principles and values which ensure the correct understanding of Scrum.
2. Scrum theory: the three legs of Scrum theory (transparency, inspection and adaptation) are explanied. Resultant and fundamental values are examined in details: responsibility, self-organization and self-management, sense of urgency, commitment, technical excellence, rhythm, discipline, respect and courage.
3. Scrum framework: The meetings, artifacts and roles that make up the Scrum process.
4. Scrum practices: Estimation, planning and other practices which are commonly used in Scrum.
5. Agile Leadership: What is it and why is it important for a ScrumMaster?
6. Coaching and facilitation: Coaching definition, coaching scenarios, facilitation techniques used by ScrumMasters.
7. ScrumMaster's Soft Skills: Helpful hints and techniques for building high performing teams managing conflict.
8. Scrum Evolution: Distributed Scrum definition and cases, Scrum of Scrums, Product Owner configuration, Scrum beyond software, Scrum and pre-defined techniques like PMBOK, CMMI.
9. Other topics as required by the attendees.