Date: 21-22 February, 2013
Location: Berlin Friedrichshain, Germany
Regular Price: 1200
Components of the Scrum Master Training:
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Introduction to Scrum Principles
- Scrum Core Elements & Practices
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Backlog & Release Planning
- Sprint Backlog & Sprint Planning
- Daily Standup Meeting
- Burndown Charts & Project Reporting
- Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Course contains simulations, exercises and role plays
- The training includes also the agile42 Scrum Lego City Game.
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.