Date: 26-28 September, 2011
Location: Courbevoie, Paris, France
Regular Price: 1 350,00 â‚¬
This course prepares all members of a Scrum team for the realities of working in a highly collaborative and effective software development environment. ScrumMaster training provides an applied understanding of the Scrum process and helps participants begin to develop the tools, insights, and skills required to apply Scrum on their projects and across their organizations.
Course completion includes a Scrum Master Certificate and a 2 year membership to the Scrum Alliance.
- Learn the scrum process and the important role of scrum master
- How to be an effective scrum master
- How to build and lead a scrum team
- How to conduct effective planning, demo and retrospective meeting
- How to create and use information radiators
- How to build a self-organizing team
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.