Date: 29-30 July, 2011
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
Regular Price: RMB7000
In this 2-day Certified Scrum Master course, participants will learn how to stop thrashing and start executing along with everything necessary for getting started with Scrum. There are very few rules to Scrum so it is important to learn its fundamental principles by experiencing them directly from those who have implemented the best Scrums in the software industry. Participants gain hands-on practice with the release backlog, sprint backlog, the daily Scrum meeting, tracking progress with a burn down chart and experience the Scrum process through a “59-minute Scrum” and the "XP Game” which simulate Scrum projects through non-technical group exercises.
在两天的ScrumMaster认证课程中，学员将从实际操作的层面全面掌握Scrum的运用技巧, 学员也将学会如何去避免Scrum实施过程中的一些常见问题。Scrum的规则很少，但要掌握其精髓却并不容易，从资深Scrum大师那里获取有效的实践经验、通过练习亲身体会Scrum的工作方式非常重要。课程中通过一个59分钟的模拟Scrum项目、XP Game等大量穿插的实例、练习等让学员切身体会Scrum的工作过程、领悟Scrum的内涵、掌握Scrum的精髓。
Register before June 29 and get the early bird rate of CNY 6,300, a discount of CNY 700 off the regular price.
- This course taught by the first Certified Scrum Practitioner and one of the first Certified Scrum Trainers Jens Ostergaard
- Jens has successfully trained more than 6000 people worldwide.
- Comprehensive and thorough
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Not only provides the fundamental principles of Scrum, but also gives participants hands-on experience using Scrum.
- 全球首位CSP,最早的认证Scrum培训师之一、知名的Scrum大师Jens Ostergaard授课
Jens Ostergaard is a founder of Scrum Training Institute. He is the first Certified Scrum Practitioner and one of the first Certified Scrum Trainers worldwide. Jens has successfully trained more than 6000 people worldwide. Jens has more than 20 years of experience, has managed many Scrum projects, and became a fully qualified Certified Scrum Trainer, 2004. Apart from consulting and training, Jens gives popular presentations about Scrum at conferences and for organizations.
Jens Ostergaard先生是全球首位CSP、全球最早的CST之一。 凭借丰富的Scrum实践经验以及专业的授课能力，他的课程受到世界各地学员的广泛赞誉，目前为止他已经认证了6000多个ScrumMaster。Jens也是Scrum培训协会的共同创始人，有20多年软件行业的从业经验，成功管理过许多Scrum项目,在2004年他成为了一名优秀的Scrum认证培训师。 除了提供Scrum的培训和咨询，Jens也经常受邀到各种技术大会、企业进行Scrum相关的演讲。
Key points of the Course
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Overview
- Scrum Overview
- Roles in Scrum
- Day in the Life of a Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Scrum Teams and the environment
- Sprint Termination
- Release Management
- Scrum and CMM, Scrum and XP
- Scrum Master的一天
After successfully complete the 2-day course and pass the online certification exam, each participant will receive the following:
- A Certification from ScrumAlliance and become Certified ScrumMaster of ScrumAlliance
- Two-year membership of ScrumAlliance
- Two-year honored membership of ScrumCN
- Planning poker cards
- Hard copy of training material
- 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from PMI
l Scrum Alliance颁发的 ScrumMaster认证证书，成为一名认证的Scrum Master
l Scrum Alliance的两年会员会费及会员资格
l 美国项目管理协会（PMI）学分 16 PDUs
This course is organized by ScrumCN – The leading Agile/Scrum promotion organization in China.
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.