Date: 12-13 June, 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Regular Price: 1260
Certified ScrumMaster Scrum Training
Why Attend 3Back's Certified ScrumMaster Training?
- Delivered by industry leading experts
- Develop a real product in class
- Sharpen essential scrum and agile skills
- Discover the impact of how agile/scrum works
- Earn Your Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
- We are a PMI Registered Education Provider
- We make training fun and provide lunch :-)
High Quality Training from Top Scrum Experts at 3Back
- Delivered by leading Scrum trainers in the US
- Training ulitzing modern adult learning practices
- Robust simulations and relavent Scrum applications
Optional Reading for the Course
Exploring Scrum: The Fundamentals (People, Product, and Practices) by Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp. Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp have trained and coached thousands of people, most of them whom are already using Scrum, their most common complaint is that they need help to do it right. And many (if not most) of them need some help.
This book is for them and others like them.
This book is not an introductory text. Dan and Doug assume that those who read this book know, or think they know, something about Scrum. This book takes a deep, exploratory, look into the Scrum framework, and offers advice about how to think about it, and how to use it. Some of this advice is philosophical, some is pragmatic, some is practical, and some of it is controversial.
Socially Connect With 3Back
Follow @Scrum_Coach on Twitter
Like 3Back on Facebook
Join 3Back's Scrum & Agile Group on LinkedIn
Hosted by: 3Back Scrum Training
Managed By: 3Back's Digital Marketing Partner Tuna Traffic
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.