Date: 12-13 December, 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Regular Price: $1400
"I've been to many project management courses and this is by far the best!"
- Project Manager
"A good introduction to the fundamentals and ideas behind the Scrum approach. Provided insightful exercises and practical knowledge to solidify the concepts introduced."
Introduction: This Learning Event is ideal for those who want to create:
- high-performance teams that out-perform the competition
- exceptional quality products that delight customers
- a culture of continuous growth and capacity-building for individuals and teams
- dramatically reduced time-to-market
- ultra-efficient work processes
By successfully completing this Learning Event you will be able to:
- Remove obstacles that prevent teams from becoming high-performance.
- Enable a team to follow the Scrum process to deliver great products and continuously improve their quality.
- Describe Scrum to others including roles, meetings, artifacts and principles.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Certified ScrumMaster program including preparation for the CSM Exam.
In-depth simulation to practice Scrum
Scrum requirements and estimation
Learn the principles, practice and process of Scrum
Understand the role of the ScrumMaster
Changing organizations with Scrum
"Great insight, information and industry examples."
- Project Manager
"Fantastic course, enjoyed it, things are made easier."
- Program Manager
All attendees receive as part of their course registration as many decks of Planning Poker cards as you can use! If you need more than three decks, please let us know in the comments section of the registration so that we can bring extras for you. The most we have given to one individual so far is 100 decks (we have nearly 10000 left)!!!
The event facilitator is Mishkin Berteig, one of the most experienced Scrum Trainers, Consultants and Coaches in the world (doing Agile and Scrum for over 15 years)!!! Mishkin brings a wealth of experience to the class and can help you understand even the most difficult aspects of Scrum, apply it to real-life, and can share both great success and failure stories!
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.