Date: 8-9 March, 2012
Location: Markham, ON, Canada
Regular Price: $1400
"I've been to many project management courses and this is by far the best!"
- Project Manager
"A good introduction to the fundamentals and ideas behind the Scrum approach. Provided insightful exercises and practical knowledge to solidify the concepts introduced."
Introduction: This Learning Event is ideal for those who want to create:
- high-performance teams that out-perform the competition
- exceptional quality products that delight customers
- a culture of continuous growth and capacity-building for individuals and teams
- dramatically reduced time-to-market
- ultra-efficient work processes
By successfully completing this Learning Event you will be able to:
- Remove obstacles that prevent teams from becoming high-performance.
- Enable a team to follow the Scrum process to deliver great products and continuously improve their quality.
- Describe Scrum to others including roles, meetings, artifacts and principles.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Certified ScrumMaster program including preparation for the CSM Exam.
Learn the principles, practice and process of Scrum
Understand the role of the ScrumMaster
Changing organizations with Scrum
In-depth simulation to practice Scrum
Scrum requirements and estimation
"Great insight, information and industry examples."
- Project Manager
"Fantastic course, enjoyed it, things are made easier."
- Program Manager
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.