Date: 23-25 September, 2009
Location: Markham, ON, Canada
Regular Price: CA $995.00 (+ 5% GST) (50% off summer special! Regular $2000)
Certified ScrumMaster Seminar with Agile Project Management
50% Off Summer Special for the first 100 People to register!
The Learning Objectives for this Seminar are:
One: Describe all parts and participate in all parts of the Scrum framework
Two: Promote and sell the Scrum framework to leaders, managers, and team members
Three: Launch a Scrum team using a step-by-step process
Four: Overcome typical obstacles as you launch Scrum
Why is this seminar better than others out there?
Our Certified ScrumMaster seminar is unique in many ways. These are the features of our seminar:
• Designed by Certified Scrum Trainer ™ Mishkin Berteig, one of the most experienced in the world
• Classroom management using agile methods so that you can learn by example
• Three intensive days of training with exercises, simulations, discussion and lecture
• Seminar material designed to balance practical hands-on application and the theory and principles so you can adapt to your workplace
• Small class size to give you more opportunities to address your concerns
• Electronic copies of all seminar materials including free updates forever
• 24 PDUs if you are a member of the Project Management Institute
• Certification as a ScrumMaster through Scrum Alliance
• One year paid membership in the Scrum Alliance
To save a spot in one of our public seminars click on Register
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.