Date: 21-23 February, 2018
Location: Herndon, VA, United States of America
Regular Price: $2650
- This course fulfills the Technical skills requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
Scrum and Agile software development is often embraced by organizations not fully adapted for it. In this Scrum-focused Agile training course, you learn how to use Scrum and apply Agile development methodology to drive progress by resolving impediments and creating high-performing, self-managed teams.
You Will Learn How To:
- Resolve organizational issues that impede your Agile teams' development
- Build high-performing teams for more valuable software delivery
- Avoid "story card hell" through effective backlog management
- Minimize waste using Lean principles
- Apply Scrum to portfolio management and multiple team projects
Active Learning Workshop:
- Identifying bad "smells" to better focus a Scrum Master's Team improvement initiatives
- Simulating a requirements workshop for ATDD
- Prioritizing the resolution of impediments
- Mapping external dependencies to facilitate self-managing Teams
- Forming assessments of your organization's agility
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer® track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csd-certification.