Date: 28-30 April, 2014
Location: Redmond, WA, United States of America
Regular Price: $150
- This course fulfills the Technical skills requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
SolutionsIQ’s Certified Scrum Developer Lab is designed for software developers who are interested in learning the coding and collaboration practices used by the most experienced Agile teams to achieve breakout performance and enduring quality. Students learn how to use Agile engineering practices in an integrated manner within the Scrum framework and to collaborate effectively as part of a self-organizing team. The curriculum fulfills the 3-day technical training requirement that is part of earning the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) credential from the Scrum Alliance.
Structured as a hands-on software development project, topics include:
- How to identify and remedy negative coding and design patterns
- How to use refactoring to incrementally refine design and reduce technical debt
- The architecture and design principles that enable testability and ease of change
- Continuous integration practices
- Unit testing principles and practices, including how to write good tests
- How to effectively use test automation
- Test-driven development as an approach to design
- Tried and true collaboration techniques for working together as a team and with the customer
- Pair programming
- How to use a wide variety of software development and code analysis tools
The regular price for this 3-day class is $1695, but we are pleased to offer it to qualified individuals on a complimentary basis.
Complete this questionnaire to be considered for the program. The form includes several questions regarding your development aptitude, as well as a field for uploading your resume. Upon completion of this form, your information will be reviewed within 48 hours. You will then be contacted with your application status.
During registration, students are required to pay a $150 fee for the CSD credential. Those who do not wish to pursue the certification will be fully refunded on request after course completion. Please note that a maximum of two people per company will be admitted due to space limitations.
All courses on the Certified Scrum DeveloperÂ® track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csd-certification.