Date: 22-24 January, 2014
Location: Arlington, VA, United States of America
Regular Price: $,1800
- This course fulfills the Technical skills requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
Become a better Agile and Scrum practitioner by sharpening your software development skills and earning the Certified Scrum Developer credential!
The Agile Engineering Practices training is a three-day class that fulfills that technical track of the Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Developer curriculum. The course covers the developer skills and disciplines needed to design and build reliable, robust, and verifiable systems. Developers will learn how to:
- Apply the 5 SOLID design principles of Object Oriented Programming
- Use test driven development to create testable, supportable, maintainable and extendable code
- Use mocking frameworks to test code in isolationAutomate integration tests at the business, database, and web tiers
- Spot code smells and refactor code to make it both legible and extensible
- Work with Legacy codeSetup automated builds and a continuous integration server
Over 50% of the class involves hands-on coding through sample exercises.
The class has two parallel tracks, one in Java and one in C#.
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer® track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csd-certification.