Date: 14-16 February, 2018
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Regular Price: $2650
- This course fulfills the Introductory Scrum requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track. It is not a CSM course.
Learn the importance of being Agile, the key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to be collaborative with customers, clients, and teams. In this training course, you are introduced to several Agile methodologies to determine what will work best for your team. This course qualifies for the ICP certification (ICAgile Certified Professional) and 24 Scrum Alliance SEUs.
You Will Learn How To
- Apply the values and principles of the Agile model for product development
- Compare and contrast the most popular Agile approaches, including Scrum and Kanban
- Recognize the cultural and mindset challenges of being fully successful with Agile
- Create a strong focus on the delivery of customer value
- Grow self-organizing teams that frequently deliver valuable, high-quality products
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer® track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csd-certification.