The Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD) coursework is a combination of a three-day CSD technical skills course and two days of the study of Scrum through either a two-day Certified ScrumMaster® course OR attending a one-day technical Scrum elective course and a one-day introduction to Scrum course.
In the three-day CSD technical skills courses you will learn Agile engineering practices including:
- Study of architecture and design
- An in-depth look at the way Agile teams work together
- Study of test-first development
- An introduction to the practice of refactoring
- An introduction to the key practices of continuous integration