Date: 20-21 March, 2018
Location: Moscow, Russian Federation
Regular Price: 65 000 ₽
Early Price: 45 000 ₽ expires 1 February, 2018
Certified Agile Leadership class brings awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviors and is a great way to start your journey of Agile Leader. Participants will develop Agile leadership competency and maturity, which increases the effectiveness of a leader in a complex and rapidly changing environment. The class provides balanced education, practice, and peer collaboration.
Certified Agile Leadership class is a great start for the managers and leaders of Agile organization to stay competitive in Agile environment.
An Agile leader …
- Operates effectively amid uncertainty, complexity, and rapid change
- Is knowledgeable about Agile values, approaches, and practices
- Surfaces more creative solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging others
- Aligns and empowers teams toward delivering more customer value
- Personally integrates feedback and experiments, and adapts their ways
- Takes a collaborative continuous-improvement approach to organizational effectiveness
- Catalyzes change in others and facilitates organizational change
At the end of class participants will…
- Understand how to create modern Agile Organization
- Get familiar with Agile Leadership concept
- Gain experience with creation of Agile culture
- Create steps to become great Agile Leader
The Certified Agile Leadership program is intended for…
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
What you will receive
After the course you will get Certified Agile Leadership I certification.
"The teacher was awesome! Concepts were explained in detail with lots of examples."
"The content was valuable, and Zuzi's instruction style was very engaging and interactive, so I gained a lot more working knowledge of Agile leadership and how to apply what I've learned in my organization."
"Trainer Zuzi was very good and the course helped me build on my existing knowledge base, with the added bonus of actually having a chance to become certified. I wish more people from my organization could/would take a course like this."
"Helped me to quickly grasp the concepts of Agile leadership and the role of the leader in the Agile organization."
"Very happy with the experience in the class."
"Very informative, hands-on class."
"Easy to understand practical exercises."
Though each Certified Agile Leadership I course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Agile Leadership courses intend to create awareness of, and begin the journey toward, Agile Leadership. Graduates will receive the Certified Agile Leadership I designation.