Date: 1-2 May, 2017
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Regular Price: AUD $3245 + GST
Overcome Top Organizational Challenges with Agile
Learn how to overcome top organizational challenges with Agile:
- Organizational Culture at odds with Agile
- Resistance to Change
- Management Support Lacking (What do we do with our managers?)
- Agile Mindset Challenged
Praise from Executives and Managers
- “Amazing. Life-changing. Mind Opening. I learned that it’s my journey first. To change the way I show up. That Culture bubbles are good. It was a creative open space that focussed on the needs of the team.” – Michelle Krupa, Director Agile COE
- “Invigorating, Rejuvenating, Thought-provoking. I gained valuable insights into self, value of consciousness and better understanding of how to start to consider transformation to organizational agility.” – Greg Fields, Managing Director
- “Enlightening. Awesome. I learned about the importance and value of starting with myself. And the importance of consciousness about structures. I like the learning journal, poll everywhere, and mix of slides and flipcharts.” – Mark Staelgraeve, Sr. Project Manager
Praise from Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters
- “Inspiring, Beautiful, Empowering. I now see the importance of going beyond Agile and clarifying leadership’s desire for transformation. I now have patterns for experimenting with. The energy and charisma engaged me. I also like the fluidity and creativeness.” – Jem D’Jelal, Organizational Coach
- “Enlightening, Engaging, Empowering. I discovered valuable ways of approaching leadership, and transformation through patterns. This subject holistically has opened up my mind to the possibilities of what I can achieve with organizations.” – Auzma Ahmed, Scrum Master
- “Honest, Engaging, Thought-Provoking. I learned about the importance of listening – purely listening, standing in the truth and inviting others. I liked the varied methods, group discussions and visual materials.” – Laura Prieto Umerez, Operational Excellence Sr. Business Advisor
Your success as a leader in an Agile organization requires looking beyond Agile itself. It requires a deep understanding of your organization and your own leadership path. To equip you for this journey, you will gain a strong foundation in understanding organizational culture. From there, you will learn key organization and leadership models that will allow you to understand how your organizational culture really works.
Now you are ready to start the journey! You will learn about organizational growth - how you may foster lasting change in your organization. Key is understanding how it invites change in a complex system. You will also learn about leadership - how you may show up more effectively, and how to help others.
“When we examine culture and leadership closely, we see that they are two sides of the same coin; neither can really be understood by itself.” – Edgar Schein
Our Partner: Scrum With Style
We are delighted to have our parter Scrum With Style host this event.
Though each Certified Agile Leadership I course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Agile Leadership courses intend to create awareness of, and begin the journey toward, Agile Leadership. Graduates will receive the Certified Agile Leadership I designation.