Date: 23-24 March, 2017
Location: Chicago, IL, United States of America
Regular Price: 1500
Enterprise Scrum - Business Agility -- NEW AND UNIQUE
Executive Summary - ONLY Business Agility certification in the industry: fun, interactive, hands-on, taught by top expert
This two-day highly interactive special Business Agility class not only teaches in-depth Enterprise Scrum framework fundamentals but introduces the students to:
Agile Business Patterns
Agile Business Units
Agile Customer Segments
Agile Value Propositions
The class starts at 9 am and finishes at 5 pm both days.
Course Instructor - Mike Beedle
Mike Beedle is the creator of the Enterprise Scrum framework, the FIRST and ONLY explicit Business Agility framework as of today. Mike has been practicing business agility techniques since the year 2000, when he managed the first full-Scrum managed company, New Governance Inc., with Scrum.
Mike has been practicing Scrum since 1995, the second Scrum implementation after Jeff Sutherland the inventor of Scrum, and has practiced Scrum in a variety of business processes and environments. Mike and his companies have introduced Scrum and Enterprise Scrum to tens of thousands of people and thousands of companies, providing training, consulting, mentoring, coaching and hands-on consultants, developers and Scrum Masters to the industry.
Mike Beedle is the:
- author of the soon-to-be-published book: Enterprise Scrum: Agile Management for the 21st Century 2015,
- co-author of the first Scrum book: Agile Software Development with Scrum, 2001
- co-author of the Agile Manifesto, February 11, 2001
- co-author of the upcoming Scrum Pattern Language book.
- co-author of the first published Scrum paper published in a book in 1996.
He is also a participant of very many Agile, Scrum and Enterprise Scrum conferences world-wide every year typically in the form or workshop organizer or keynote speaker.
His customers are virtually all of the Global 2000 companies: banks, financials, investment, insurance, software companies, oil, manufacturing, government contractors, and very many government offices such as the US Department of Defense.
You Will Learn Enterprise Scrum and everything it implies:
- Enterprise Scrum framework
- Agile Leadership
- Business Agility
- Agile Business Patterns
- Agile Transformation
- Agile Coaching
- Agile Architecture
- Agile Portfolios
- Agile Business Units
- Agile Customer Segments
- Agile Value Propositions
- Agile Innovation
- Agile Programs
- Agile Projects
- Agile Teams
- Agile Culture
- Agile Mindset
- Disruptive Currents
- Advanced Business Techniques: Lean Startup, Blue Ocean Strategy, BMG, Design Thinking, Exponential Orgs, etc.
Combine This Class with Other Training
This class will prepare you even better for Business Agility when combined with our Enterprise Scrum - Software Scaling class also presented by the instructor, which presents ways to do implement Agile Transformations for Software, Agile Enterprise Architectures, Agile Digitization, and large software programs, projects.
What You Get
- Enterprise Scrum - Business Agility certification with 2 year membership to Enterprise Scrum.
- High quality training from an industry expert
- Lunch and continuously replenished drinks
- PDFs of the course materials, relevant articles by Mike Beedle and others, and sample chapters from Mike's books, and other information
- A printed and bound copy of the course materials
Onsite Customized Certified ScrumMaster Courses
Don’t see a date and location you like? Want to train a team or department without the hassle of travel? This course is available for onsite delivery. Contact Mike Beedle at 1-847-840-9890 or by e-mail at mikebeedle AT enterprisescrum.com
You can find additional information at our website http://www.enterprisescrum.com
Refund and Transfer Policy
A full refund will be provided if you cancel or transfer your registration to a different event no later than five business days prior to the start of the class. If you cancel or transfer within five business days you will be charged $150 per class.
Professional Development Units
PMPs: You can receive 15 PDUs for this course, or 15 SEU units at the Scrum Alliance.