Date: 7 February, 2014
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Regular Price: $400 CAD
Workshop: Story Splitting / Feature Decomposition
The Agile Requirements Workshop is a great way to introduce all members of a project to the practice of writing requirements in the form of User Stories. Often they have been 'introduced' before, but lack skill in implementation.
This Workshop gives helps them develop those important skills.
This workshop is highly interactive and hands-on, applying the theory and concepts as they are introduced. It goes into much more detail about the process of creating and managing User Stories, and how User Stories can be used with other forms of requirements.
- Introduction to Story Splitting
- Value of Story Splitting and delivering smaller product increments
- Story Splitting Techniques (High Level & FURPS)
- Hands-on exercise with a sample product
- Instructor led exercise with a sample product
- Hands-on exercise using class participants 'real' work
Workshop: Scaling Agile
This 1/2 day workshop will provide an overview and in-depth introduction to Agile Scaling. Within the confines of 1/2 a day. In this workshop, we will explore how to scale Agile from a single team to a large organization Agile transformation.
- Introduction to Agile Scaling
- Applying Scaling to the Scrum Cycle
- Implementing a hierarchy of Product Owners
- Creating a single Product Backlog & synchronizing iterations
- Scrum of Scrums
- Techniques for optimizing geographically distributed teams
- Scaling Impediment Removal
- Overview of Scaled Agile models including (Scaled Agile Framework) SAFe & (Disciplined Agile Delivery) DAD
Attendees tell us that this workshop day is extremely valuable.