Yolanda Dong（董琛，中国浙江杭州人） a very skilled technical consultant with 15 years in Software Engineering Process improvement experience and quality assurance, project lead and system administrator.
Yolanda has more than 10 year of Scrum/CMMI/ISO:9001/ISO27001 application and appraisal experience.
In 2002, Yolanda began to facilitate and manage process improvement activities such as definition, analysis, modification, training and audits for company's R & D department, technical support department and customer service department base on Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI/ISO9001) models.
Since 2005, Yolanda joined Perficient China Global Development Center. She took part in establish Org/project strategies, successfully deliver projects using an Agile delivery approach. And assisted the Lead Appraiser to assess the Capability Maturity 3/4/5.
She is committed to helping traditional project transformation and promoting Scrum methods. She believes scrum can benefit more projects/Organization.
So far, Yolanda is an active Scrum Alliance volunteer participating in many Scrum Alliance committees and activities.
October 2005 - Present, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, CN
Yolanda's Primary Roles
• Assists the Project/Team to ensure success to the project by Scrum methods
• Software Engineering Process Improvement in Org/Project level by CMMI/SCRUM methods.
• Process and Product Quality assurance during project lifecycle.
• Assists the Project/Team in Configuration Management
Yolanda's Primary Technologies
• ISO9001：2000 application and appraisal
• ISO27001：2013 application and appraisal
• CMMI Level 2&3&4&5 application and appraisal
• SJ/T11234 and SJ/T11235 application and appraisal
• Scrum/Agile application (Certified Scrum Master+ Certified Scrum Product+ Certified Scrum Developer)