Venkatraman Lakshminarayanan is a PMI Certified Agile Practioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) & Project Management Professional (PMP) with an aspirational outlook towards excelling in Program & Project Management.
Venkat has around 15+ years of IT excellence in Portfolio / Program and Project Management using Agile Scrum (Iterative and Incremental) with XP, Kanban & Traditional methodologies. Venkat is currently the Specialist - Portfolio Mnaagement at Sidra Medical & Research Center based in Doha, Qatar
A seasoned Agile Coach with excellent exposure in aiding process formulation and adoption across large teams. Also has expertise in delivering concurrent releases across a large portfolio using Agile.
* MoP (Management of Portfolio) from APMG
* ITIL Foundation
* SAFe Agilist (SA) from Scaled Agile Academy
* CGEIT from ISACA
* COBIT 5 from APMG International
* Agile Certified Practioner (PMI-ACP) from PMI, USA
* Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) from Scrum Alliance
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from Scrum Alliance
* Executive General Management Program (EGMP) from IIM, Bangalore
* Certificate in Product Management from Silicon Valley Product Group (SVPG)
* PMP from PMI, USA
* MS in Software Systems from BITS, Pilani
* Masters Certificate in Project Management from S P Jain, Mumbai.
* BE in Computer Science and Engineering.