RBC, QA Lead
February 2016 - Present, Toronto, Ontario, CA
· Responsible for leading a team to effectively and efficiently plan and execute QA projects. Provide expertise, direction, coaching and development to build the team capability. Also, ensure all QA team members have adequate training, consulting and tools for project deliverables.
· Work with business and project teams to determine, review and verify test scope and items. Provide estimation effort for responsible QA projects.
· Conduct risk analysis, requirement review ensuring sufficient coverage in respect of project constraints and driving factors.
· Create Test Strategies, Test Plans, Risk Coverage, Acceptance criteria, and QA automation support documents.
· Define team’s deliverables, content and quality metrics. Implement and maintain reporting on QA result metrics.
· Communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close.
· Facilitate complex group meetings and conducts information gathering sessions. Resolve conflicts/issues and escalates as appropriate.
· Prepare and deliverer presentations to business and technology partners, senior management, selecting the appropriate approach based on the audience.
· Manage QA expectations with 3rd party vendors and set strategy for QA activities for team members. Govern and work with 3rd party vendors QA work and deliverables.
The Working Group, QA Engineer
July 2015 - February 2016, Toronto, Ontario, CA
· Responsible to evaluate, plan, design, develop and maintain test strategies for new applications, products and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development lifecycle.
· Develop front-end automated testing using Selenium, Protractor and Nightwatchjs framework and UI automated testing for iOS App with Objective-C and Swift.
· Participate and contribute in sprint planning, story sizing, requirement analysis, and daily scrum meeting.
· Interact with other departments as well as clients in a positive and constructive manner in order to accomplish responsibilities.
· Responsible for implementing Jira as a project management tool to control project scope, time, risks, and quality.
· Direct risk meetings with project managers and technical leads.
Bemobi, Project Manager
July 2014 - June 2015, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, BR
Head of Acquisition Channel Team composed of 13 people (IT and Marketing team).
· Responsible for subscription channel solutions with approximately 4MM customers and Mobile Web Portals with more than 50MM visualization monthly.
· Manage complex in-house developed platform. This platform served as core business platform for applications with more than 5,000 transactions per second, supporting 20+ different products and more than 50,000 simultaneous users.
· Manage the overall products development pipeline and helped improve the products as a whole. Always identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project scope, cost, time, risks, and quality.
· Introduce tools to control, organize, and prioritize projects.
· Direct and manage 6 agile teams that were responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of the internal applications and B2B2C products.
· Direct weekly internal and external meetings on progress.
· Responsible to translate business idea in requirement.
· Maintaining customers relationships.
Principal customers: Oi, Claro, TIM, and Vivo.
Acotel, Project Manager
May 2011 - January 2013, Rio de Janeiro, BR
· Responsible for converting requirements into functional specifications, developing and maintaining close working relationships with business and technology partners.
· Manage projects, and drive the project team from start through to completion.
· Direct and managed 4 agile teams that are responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of the internal applications and B2B2C products.
· Responsible for controlling and maintaining team backlog through proper story prioritization.
· Manage quality assurance team.
· Communicate information effectively to customers at various organizational levels.
Principal customers: TIM, Claro, and Oi
Bradesco Seguros, Project Lead
May 2009 - July 2011, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, BR
· Plan and execute product testing efforts, including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates.
· Mentor test team members in the development and execution of test cases.
· Develop test plans, test strategies, procedures, and cases based on requirements.
· Document and validate software defects.
· Facilitate requirements review, user acceptance testing, and training.
· Facilitate communication with stakeholders to determine a clear understanding of business problems that can be solved by technology solutions.
· Lead quality assurance of projects, and drive the QA project team from start through to completion.
UBS Bank, System Analyst
May 2008 - May 2009, London, London, GB
· Analyze project or requirement documents to identify test requirement.
· Develop test plans. Develop, design, plan, and script testing scenarios for feature and regression testing.
· Work with other quality assurance specialists as part of a team to deliver high-quality system software products.
· Effectively communicate, document, and validate software defects. Review and approve test results.
· Create database queries to collect and analyze data.
IBM, Test Analyst
May 2007 - May 2008, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, BR
· Develop test plans. Plan, design and implement script testing scenarios for feature and regression testing. Effectively communicate, document, and validate software defects. Review and approve test results.
Acotel, Test Analyst - Trainee
October 2006 - May 2007, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, BR
· Develop and execute automated and manual test cases. Effectively communicate, document, and validate software defects.