Vinod D'Souza is a technical architect and an Agile/Lean coach.
Has been a practitioner for over 8 years and a coach for 3 years. His key expertise are ...
- Coaching new teams
- Coaching existing team on continuous improvement frameworks
- Helping create agile Organization
- Coaching leadership to be agile
- Coaching leadership and teams to use continuous improvement techniques like A3 and Kaizen
- Helping organization to create right structures and use appropriate tools to foster agility in the Organization
- Facilitating value stream mapping session and helping organizations improve flow
- worked on projects large (150 people) and small (a scrum team)
While he is a key enabler of ensuring agility at SpiderLogic, he also has helped SpiderLogic's clients in their transformation towards an agile organization.
One of the important clients that he coached in their IT transformation is Health Payment Systems, which is based in Milwaukee, WI, USA. His key activities were to help the organization align the teams by business outcomes and define key roles and responsibilities. The transformation included setting up new tools for visibility and transparency from the team level and the enterprise (agile portfolio management).
At SpiderLogic, he is spearheading the efforts to transform delivery of other parts of the consulting organization beyond the custom software business. This includes package software projects and other consulting services.
January 2013 - Present, Bangalore, KA, IN
Agile/Lean coach for consulting organization and client IT transformation initiatives.
SpiderLogic, Technical Architect
December 2007 - January 2013, Bangalore, Karnataka
JEE architect for Insurance Application Architecture (IAA) based JEE/SOA project.