Ascion, LLC d/b/a Reverie, Director, Marketing
February 2011 - Present, Silver Creek, NY, United States
Leading the team in breaking through barriers and building bridges in the community by facilitating trust and relationships based on innovative humanized branding solutions for Reverie.
Performing high level and hands-on marketing related duties, including but not limited to creating brand awareness, adaptive thinking, and developing customer-centric relationships within the sleep industry through virtual collaboration.
- Pioneered and created the Marketing Plan for the Reverie brand with in-depth study of growth opportunities and target markets in the competitive marketplace.
- Recovered relevant user names for platform on social intelligence with zero investment dollars, campaigning for the emergence and advancement of the brand's social reach.
- Inspired, organized and drove the development and launch of the Reverie branded website with highly engaging content and ecommerce to Create Made-to-order Sleep System catered towards Athletes from all over the world, Boutique Hotel Guests and people with special sleep needs who go to Sleep Centers.
- Attained 400% increase in website traffic from the old website with greater visibility and awareness for the Reverie brand.
- Qualified and mitigated marketing opportunities for the Reverie brand in web and print advertising, network television, industry trade shows and conferences for best case ROI.
Think Profits.com Inc., Production Manager - SEO, Creative Content, Application Development
March 2006 - February 2011, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Project Manager, Senior ColdFusion Application Developer and champion for diverse and concurrent projects invested with highly motivated and expert teams of Search Engine Optimization or SEO Specialists, Search Engine Marketing or SEM Specialists, Creative Designers, Copywriters, Video Producers, Application Developers and Technical Programmers in a wide variety of brand-aware marketing strategies and business applications resulting in consistent Page 1 organic ranking for all accounts with Google, Bing and Yahoo!
- Grew production related sales by 30% year-over-year average during a period of 4 years.
- Represented the product vision to the customer as the Product Owner, including marketing of the product and analysis of the competition.
- Responsible for high level functions of Profit and Loss (P&L) at all stages of the product lifecycle for all accounts.
- Created and developed highly profitable eCommerce strategies from application code to documentation and customer training with native support for SEO and ontological definitions for the Semantic Web, promoting shopping cart pages to Page 1 SERPs.
- Created and developed the groundwork for social media strategies based on SEO relevance with qualified keywords, quality content and inbound links in humanized terms.
- Facilitated and executed all aspects of SEO, software development, diligent removal of impediments, stellar delivery, and strategic planning for growth with customers using Agile methodology.
- Completed consecutive network infrastructure migrations of data, websites and mail services for hundreds of accounts with the leading ColdFusion hosting provider in North America.
- Loyal and devoted team leader who protected the team, customer experience and the Intellectual Property rights of the company.
Mujo Web Designs, Owner & Senior ColdFusion Developer
January 1996 - February 2006, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Small Business Owner, Web & Print Graphic Designer, ColdFusion Developer of eCommerce and Content Management Systems, and Network Administrator/Consultant for several small- to medium-scale businesses and non-profit organizations in Asia and North America.
- Designed and maintained over 200 custom websites for first time online presence with customers across a spectrum of niche markets.
- Achieved 100% Page 1 SERPs for primary keywords during the infancy of SEM with rigorous compliance to W3C standards.
- Acquired hands-on technical experience in enterprise network administration, security implementation and hardware resource provisioning for dedicated server hosting.
- Raised awareness, visibility and availability of ColdFusion developers in the local community and international events during multiple platform acquisitions.