Accomplished Project and Program Manager with over 15 years experience in the software industry. Direct contributor to dozens of commercial and internal top-tier enterprise products.
TRAILBLAZING: Broad expertise in 2nd generation agile methodologies with a passion for cutting edge continuous improvement.
POISED: Articulate, thorough, and confident under pressure across a wide spectrum of audiences.
QUICK THINKING: Creative, nimble, and able to rapidly analyze and resolve issues.
PERCEPTIVE: Streamlined, strengthened, and sustained organizational operations.
CLOSER: Ultimately responsible for getting it done.
Pixar Animation Studios, Project Manager
November 2009 - September 2013, Emeryville, CA, United States
Software R and D
• Maintains a laser-like focus on risk analysis, mitigation and resource management, resulting in accurate project plans that ensured on time delivery of internal milestones, commercial products and theatrical worldwide releases.
• Motivates numerous internal teams including architecture, system internals, dev-ops, pipeline, filmmakers, and stereo rendering for proprietary 3D graphics software, 3rd party API integrations and feature film productions.
• Company domain expert on agile development who coaches teams on a range of development practices including lean, agile, scrum, systems thinking, kanban, value stream mapping, and planning and estimation techniques.
• Successful execution of multiple concurrent projects to strict deadlines and budgets across entire product lifecycles.
• Expert and nuanced communicator who prioritizes expectations of demanding internal customers.
• Savvy team builder who fosters individuals and team culture to their highest potential.
Catalog Stereographic Department
Management of a team of up to 25 technical staff tasked with remastering and re-rendering Pixar back catalog features and shorts.
• Overhauling projection and data analysis to guarantee on time delivery to clients.
• Managed multiple pipelines from digital archeology to executive approvals.
• Set up standard reporting, checks and balances and accountability policies.