Tim Carnö Reissmuller is a project manager/Scrum master within the IT and Telecom industry. He has several years experiance from working with Agile methods and has a proven trackrecord of successfull project. Tims aim is always to deliver, and to do so with high quality.
Kentor, Project Manager/Scrum Master
February 2013 - Present, Stockholm, Sweden
As a consultant at Kentor i work in the capacity of a Project Manager/Scrum Master with in the IT industry for varous clients.
Direktmedia, Project Manager/Scrum Master
July 2008 - January 2013, Stockholm, Sweden, Sweden
The work consists of customer contact in the form of Pre-sales support, workshops, training and requirements gathering. The clients I have managed projects for acts primarily in the Banking/Finance, Telecom and Retail industries. The average development projects usually have a time span of 4-8 months, and the team I’m responsible for is usually between 5-10 FTE’s.
Citibank, Project manager - Interface & Architecture
May 2007 - June 2008, Stockholm, Sweden
The work consisted of:
- System Manager for Citibank Integration Server / ETL tool
- Support the Nordic countries' daily operations
- Project manager for development projects regarding integration.
- Managed a development team of 2.5 FTE.
- Responsible for the architecture of existing integration's and interfaces between Citibank IBM Z / OS mainframe and surrounding systems such as the data warehouse, print shop, credit assessment systems.
- Acted as project manager for integration in the major development regarding Citibank's financial system ECS + and launch of new products on the Nordic market.
- Reported to the Nordic IT department PMO.
Citibank, Nordic Information Security Officer
September 2006 - June 2006, Stockholm, Sweden
Worked with information security for Citibank Nordic technology department. My duties consisted of:
- Manage the preparation of the Nordic IT organization and the entire Citibank Swedish organization for the annual information security audits.
- Monitored that the Nordic IT department followed the established policies for information security and PCI.
- Audited new IT projects to ensure that they meet Citibank's requirements and policies regarding information security.
- Responsible for training courses in information security for all Swedish Citibank personnel
- Preformed "self assessment" tests regularly to ensure that the various departments (Nordic Technology, Nordic Operations) met the requirements for information security compliance.
- Supported ongoing projects / systems releases both local and Nordic level from an information security perspective.