• An experienced leader with a financial services and telco background and an MBA, specialising in the strategic management of technically sophisticated businesses, in Australia and overseas.
• Corporate leadership experience includes
• As Head of Online Technology in Westpac, driving the “Corporate Online” channel to win the Peter Lee award for best Corporate Online Banking service, re-platforming the consumer and corporate online banking services, rebuilding Westpac’s public website, better than halving number of outages in the online domain, merging multiple IT team, overseeing over 150 staff and championing a range of innovative process improvements,
• As Global Head of Electronic Commerce at the National Australia Bank, developing NAB’s global electronic commerce strategy and investment plans, leading a virtual team across the organisation and realising significant e-business sales opportunities.
• Entrepreneurial small business experience, leading product management and consulting for an innovative mobile data and applications technology provider
• Strong background in business and IT strategy, architecture and delivery, especially in financial services and telecommunications environments
• Committed to assisting technically sophisticated businesses to create and sustain real competitive advantage.
• Strengths in innovation, communication, strategy development and leadership, and delivery, with strong expertise in the areas of online business management, financial services, payments, telecommunications, project / program management, product management, customer engagement and electronic / mobile commerce.