Automotive Industry Company (Client), Scrum Master
September 2017 - Present, Plano, Texas, US
Leverage scrum/agile methodologies for project planning, delivery and execution.
Sabre, IT Team Lead/Program Manager
September 2015 - February 2017, Southlake, Texas, US
• Program management for multiple agile projects through program lifecycle by managing system demos, cross-project program level planning meetings, release management and work stream delivery planning for application development and web services projects using agile methodologies.
Over 40 features and nearly 600 user stories implemented successfully
Accomplishment of 20 monthly releases and 6 Quarterly releases in 2016
• Followed PMO processes and leveraged agile methodologies to translate customer requirements and priorities into program level release plans.
Strong project team collaboration and speed in implementation as customer and team members were successfully onboarded and coached on use of agile tools.
Program level budgets management with timely comprehensive status tracking and developing financial reports leading to effective management of resources.
Nationstar Mortgage (Client), Scrum Master
April 2015 - June 2015, Coppell, Texas, US
• Leveraged agile methodologies to develop and track Roadmaps and Release plans for delivery of over 30 functional processes. Developed Sprint plans, manage product backlog, conduct Sprint tasks and provide status updates on a weekly basis to upper management
Exeter Finance (Client), Project Manager/Scrum Master Consultant
October 2014 - January 2015, Irving, Texas, US
• Integrated project portfolio timelines, budget and tasks with overall program roadmap and timelines. Developed and tracked sprint plans, statements of work, integrated complex financial business processes using tools such as MS TFS, MS Project and managed tight project budgets and schedules using agile methodology.
Pier 1 Imports (Client), Project Manager
March 2014 - July 2014, Fort Worth, Texas, US
• Collaborated with the customer feedback surveys vendor, Pier 1 Customer Relations group and IT group to understand business requirements and communicate between groups to ensure that project deliverables were completed on time and within budget.
Pier 1 Imports (Client), Business Analytics Project Manager
July 2013 - November 2013, Fort Worth, Texas, US
• Managed Oracle financial data mart migration from a Unix to an NT infrastructure, along with Essbase application software upgrade including migration of Essbase reports to SSRS reporting tool.
Capital One (client), Project Manager/Scrum Master Consultant
June 2012 - October 2012, Plano, TX, US
• Leveraged agile methodologies to develop user stories to meet product owner requirements, develop Sprint plans, manage product backlog, conduct Sprint tasks and provide status updates on a weekly basis to upper management.
• Developed Sprint Plans and Microsoft Project Schedules for tracking tasks and activities and to ensure on-time delivery of BI dashboards and Data Warehouse enhancements and fixes.
Procter and Gamble, Systems Manager
June 2000 - March 2012, Cincinnati, OH
Successfully managed programs and projects to deploy applications and services for traditional and online/e-commerce retail sales processes, supplier performance management, and IT outsourcing management. Experienced with application implementation on multiple platforms, including Unix, NT, VMware and Salesforce.com Cloud. Developed tools and processes to improve requirements gathering and analysis, business acceptance testing, and actively took steps to understand customer value generated and improve customer satisfaction.
Managed business services in a strategic outsourced environment and engaged in services pricing, vendor governance, security, compliance management, risk management, IT infrastructure, end user computing and network asset management and business process improvement.