April 2015 - Present, nORCROSS, ga, United States
• Led 12 of Larson-Juhl’s projects to completion using Agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Managed the Larson-Juhl help desk team of 6 which included hiring responsibilities
• Implemented and customized the GWI iSupport help desk ticketing system
• Acted a Help Desk Manager for 6 person team including hiring responsibilities
• Developed and documented processes and procedures for the help desk including a knowledgebase for the help desk and user portals
• Applied techniques that enabled the help desk to reduce a 400 ticket backlog to less than 20 tickets in less than 90 days.
• Acted as the SharePoint administrator for IT, PMO and Help Desk sites
• Provided IT support for the JDEdwards Warehouse Management System implementation
eSecuritel Holdings, Director QA
October 2013 - April 2015, Alpharetta, GA, United States
• Developed and managed distributed 18 person QA team
• Provide the QA team members with career development, cross training, budget planning, hiring, semi-annual goal reviews and mentoring.
• Provided Agile coaching and training for all IT teams
• Identified, defined and implemented process improvements for a teams
• Ensured scope control for releases and proper staffing of teams
• Collaborated with departmental teams to design and implemented a corporate knowledgebase
• Team Foundation Studio and JIRA administrator for QA team
• Developed and implemented automated testing and performance testing for all products.
MATRIX Resources, Director of QA & Design, Scrum Master, Delivery Manager
December 2006 - October 2014, Atlanta, GA
•• Acted as Delivery Manager/Project Manager for Professional Services projects which included requirements gathering and refinement, developing schedules, managing budgets, removing impediments, and managing team productivity for multiple projects concurrently.
• Developed the professional services QA program and managed the assigned QA testers for client projects.
• Acted as scrum master for Professional Services engagements which included Agile coaching and training.
• Provide assessments and improvements for client QA teams as a consultant
• Collaborated with clients to determine requirements, budgets, timelines
• Developed and managed project plans to ensure all project tasks were identified, resourced, scheduled and completed.
• Provided leadership and guidance to clients and Product Owners as a trusted advisor
This position had other management responsibilities during my tenure at MATRIX.
• Managed the Professional Services Design team and their projects for 3 years. This team provided UI/UX for clients initiatives.
• Managed the 6 person internal development team for 3 years.
• Managed the internal MATRIX application support team for 3 years.
• Managed internal testing initiatives
Walt Disney World, Senior QA Manager
May 2000 - May 2005, Orlando, FL, United States
• Represented the WDW QA department on the Information Technology Life Cycle Methodology Council and the SDLC Tool Council.
• Developed the WDW and WDIG QA teams test strategy, processes, standards and templates
• Managed cross-department testing teams in multiple locations
• Wrote documentation that was adopted as standards by WDW and WDC.
• Managed the testing for a 2-year, multi-release Siebel CRM project for WDW reservation and marketing systems for 1500 users.
• Coordinated and managed the testing activities for 4 departments and 24 testers. Some testers were matrixed when necessary to my management for the duration of their testing cycle. This included bi-costal and offshore testers.
• Co-authored the Destination Disney Testing Architecture.
SallieMae, Senior QA Manager
December 1988 - May 2000, Restin, VA, United States
• Represented the QA Department on the System Engineering Process Group (SEPG) which developed and managed process improvement towards CMM level advancement.
• Core committee member that developed SallieMae’s custom SDLC
• Created and managed SallieMae’s first Internet & client server QA group of 15 + testers who were responsible for the quality of 15 web sites.
• Developed and managed a 15 person QA team including budget, estimating, scheduling, test strategies, documentation standards, staff assignments, merit reviews and merit pay increase recommendations, product design
• Managed a 5 person web development team.
• Implemented and established standards for automated testing for the web testing team.