Shiv is a technology executive and leader who transforms organization's operating model to realize continuous business value delivery through Agile Lean delivery models at scale. She is an innovative and strategic thinker effective in identifying opportunities for optimization of business processes towards measurable benefits meeting organizational goals while constantly reducing expenses and increasing business throughput. She has extensive experience in leading multi-million dollar strategic initiatives and in creating and managing high-performance globally distributed teams.
* Leading Agile Lean Transformations at scale
* Aligning Technology Strategy with Business Goals
* Establishing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery models
* Business Process Optimization through Enterprise Level Technology Solutions
* Portfolio and Program Management
* Creating and managing high-performance globally distributed teams
AIG, Information Officer
February 2011 - Present, Jersey City, New Jersey, US
• Lead multiple technology platform programs and system development activities from initiation to business roll-out through Scaled Lean Agile Management.
• Partner directly with Company Executives and key Business leaders in multiple divisions and provide strategic system solutions to business initiatives.
• Develop Technology plans and budgets which are aligned with the business goals and priorities.
• Establish Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to augment Business value-focused Agile Releases.
• Lead a globally distributed team of 200+ employees and consultants in a demanding fast-paced highly matrix environment.
• Manage the financial aspects of more than 50 million dollar budgets across projects under the strategic initiatives.
• Present executive summaries, business cases and lead senior Management Steering Committee meetings.
• A member of the IT Executive Leadership team providing guidance and directions for organizational transformations to meet corporate goals.
• Direct and monitor the technology investments, platform integration, systems architecture and software integration.
• Select and manage strategic vendor partners.
• Direct responsibility for management of group performance evaluations, promotional approvals and compensation recommendations.