· Over 8 years of experience in Managing, designing, development and support of software applications
· Good knowledge of all stages of SDLC and Scrum.
· Proven experience in -
· Systems design and development using object oriented designs, Standard Template Libraries (STL) and design patterns
· Systems Analysis and requirements gathering
· Project estimation
· Project Planning
· Change Management
· Risk Management
· Scrum Master
Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd., System Analyst
October 2011 - Present, Pune, Maharashtra, India
I am system analyst at Cybage Software Pvt.Ltd. I work in travel vertical and currently working on revenue management product.
My Role as a system Analyst includes following tasks to be performed.
1) Scrum Master
2) Milestone dates tracking
3) Defect and effort deviation tracking
4) Coordination between onshore and offshore team
5) Planning of Resource work load and their availability.
6) Timesheet and leave tracking
7) Preparing and review of Quality related documents
1.) Review of all project deliveries
2.) Involved in Design phase of projects
3.) Estimation of new projects
4.) Development of new features
Patni Computers System, Senior Software Engineer
January 2010 - September 2011, Pune, Maharashtra, India
At Patni (Now igate) I worked for Toshiba Medicals corporations System. I developed various software tools for different Modalities. I was involved in development of an Interface for Windows XP+ operating system.
• Senior Developer/Offshore Module Lead
• Client interaction for project requirements gathering and analysis
• Organizing Defect prevention meeting and working towards that.
• Regularly attending customer calls and reporting the ongoing project progress to the project manager and customer
• Involved in structuring the high level design of the tools using Object Oriented design(OOD)
• Coding using C++ and MFC, C# for implementing complex requirements
• Detailed review of the high level and the detailed design documents of the project
• Code review of C++,C# source codes, Guide the team and ensure resolution of project issues reported by customer
• Onsite project coordination for the project implementation phase
• Co-ordinate with the members of the TMSC regarding project risks and issues.
• Co-ordinate the UAT phase (go live stage) of the project
• Coding to implement complex requirements and fix issues reported by users in C++,C# source codes
• Understand the actual business requirements and review the C++,C# source code written by offshore team members by considering the various possible business scenarios and conditions
• Involved in the discussions related to deciding the project execution strategies.
• Providing technical and functional support to the business(user acceptance testing) UAT phase of the project
• Analyze and validate issues reported by customer and convey design related changes , code related fixes and change requests if required to the different vendors
• Interact with the product users to understand the issues faced and identify new requirements if required for resolving the user issues
• Provide environment support for the UAT and PROD environments
• Assist to carry out performance testing
• Assist to provide the required project data for the periodic internal audits
Zensar Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Software Engineer
August 2006 - January 2010, Pune, Maharashtra, India
I started my IT carrier from Zensar Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (www.zensar.com). At Zensar I worked for Fujitsu Japan. I worked on various automated test tool for the IA Server components such as Hard Disk, Tape drive, Raid Devices and memory.
My Job involved following:
• Prepare the Detailed Designs for the project requirements
• Coding using VC++, C++ and Win32 for the back end operation and MFC for the GUI
• Unit testing for the code written and delivering it to the QA team
• Successfully provide offshore/Onsite support for issues reported and change requests
• Acceptance testing at customer side
• Assist in packaging of the software using Installshield