Wipro Technologies , Scrum Master/Scrum Coach
January 2013 - Present, Pune, Maharashtra, India
As a Scrum Coach for Insurance/Banking vertical.
My area of responsibilities includes Agile transformation initiatives for accounts where it is feasible to implement it.
As part of this transformation initiatives potential team members were trained on Wipro Scrum Master certification.
There were given overview on Scrum Framework and how they need to use it going forward in their respective project and guide them during initial few iterations on Sprint Ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review,Sprint Retrospective, the Sprint itself
Sprint Artifacts like Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Shippable Product Increment.
Guide the team during initial setup of agile projects in Wipro Internal systems and doing Agile maturity assessment on regular intervals to keep track of their progress.
Also mentor and guide the interested team members for certified scrum Master certification .
as part of this initiatives more then 40 team members have completed their Certified Scrum Master certification from Scrum Alliance across various roles.
Wipro Technologies , Quality Coordinator/SQA Manager
March 2008 - January 2013, Pune, Maharashtra
• Gating Assessment: Gating activities for the intermediate drops along with a SQA.
• Release note review: Release notes are prepared by PM reviewed by QC/DM.to check the release note for completeness and all deliverable as mentioned in the notes.
• Code Quality Audit: Getting the Code quality audit done for the respective services from external auditor. Coordination and arranging the auditors for CQA.
• Release review: Review of released work product or project deliverable to customers and preparing the Test Audit report and Configuration audit report accordingly.
• Software Configuration Audit report: Software configuration Audit monthly as per the defined project plan.
• E-Cube/PDMR: for Maintenance and Development Process group
o Review of task creation activity for our project every month.
o Size data and defect data updating from the respective owners for PDMR.
o Getting the effort entry follow-up with onsite/offshore team so that PDMR can get closed on time .Maintenance PDMR activity for Ecomm release 1.
o PDMR comments/Observation closure .Clarification for the Ecube related queries from team
• Internal Audit: Internal Audit activity for the respective phases to check compliance to organization Quality system.
• QS Tools group Audit: Tools group audit for the tools mentioned in our TG plan so that rating can be obtained for the PDMR External Audit Assisted the team during external auditor visits.
• RCA to identify all the possible factors those contribute to problem.I.e to identify the cause with a problem.
• Build Defect fixing - Sev-1, 2, 3 - area of impact. Defect Fix Verification process is reviewed. This activity was started with a special purpose so that every high severity defects where changes has been done following things need to be taken care. Points need to be considered in Defect Analysis: Every build is reviewed by QC to ensure having Defect Analysis
Process related training to new joiner in project.
Nokia Networks ( Nokia Siemens Network ), Scrum Master
November 2006 - February 2008, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Guiding the team on how to use Scrum practices
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self organization
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization
- Removing impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
Nokia Networks ( Nokia Siemens Network ), Program Quality Manager
February 2006 - October 2006, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Define quality management plan, quality objectives for the project along with the project leader and team
Define milestone criteria. Prognosis of milestone &Generation of milestone reports at every milestone
Review of Project hand book
Generate quality report and present it to senior management. Draw inferences from the data collected
Assist in conducting phase kickoff and project initiation meeting
Conduct phase end reviews and post project analysis along with the team. Identify best practices during these meetings
Conduct final inspection
Every work product delivered to the client undergoes the process of Final Inspection. Adherence of the work product with the client mandated requirements is verified
Conduct Root cause analysis ( RCA ) meetings
Conduct RCA meetings with the project team members. Conduct root cause analysis with the help of Pareto chart and suggest area of improvement based on analysis.
Participated in internal quarterly audits.
Assist PM in prediction of defects using the model defined ( Rayleigh model )
Ensure process compliance of all project activities of the SDLC
Assist PM in tailoring process if necessary get the deviations approved from SEPG
Provide guidance on process and quality related issues to project team members
Rolta India Limited , Process Executive
December 2004 - January 2006, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Review Process compliance.
Perform SQA reviews/audits.
As a facilitator counseling project people.
Prepare Non Conformance Trend analysis
Conduct Causal Analysis of Major Variances.
Reporting to Unit head/Sr Mgmt about Project's process compliance and issues if any. Presenting the project status to Sr Mgmt bi-weekly
Preparing Quality report for the project
Conducting audits on various support groups. (Configuration management, System Administration)