Program Manager with total work experience of 20 years in Insurance and Information Technology the release management (IT) in both technical and management levels. Working with Yodlee Inc currently, into the financial domain, with key emphasis on maintenance release program management and associated projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
· One and half year of program management with Yodlee since February 2008.
· Four plus years of project management experience in LICI, Kenexa and Yodlee.
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and exposure to the scrum infrastructure and agile development during working on various programs in Yodlee Infotech.
· Certified Program Management Professional (PMP in 2007) and handled number of projects in HCM domain, Insurance domain and Finance domain.
· Worked 6+ years in software development in various projects with experience in design, development and testing of software application along with managing the projects.
· Sound knowledge of JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies. Experience in implementing projects involving Java, XML, JSP, Servlets, Java, WML, XHTML, HTML & Oracle.
· Doctorate (PhD) in Physics from Dr. B.A.M.University (India)
· Master of Science (MSc) in Physics from Marathwada Univeristy (India)
· Bachelor of Science with Physics, Mathematics and Electronics from Marathwada Univeristy (India)
(Marathwada University has been renamed as Dr. B. A. M. University)
· Scrum Certified Master (SCM) on 22nd March 2010
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) on 8th August 2007
· Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 platform during December 2000
· Brain Bench Certified in Java 2 during November 2000
· One year Honors Diploma in Network-Centered Computing from NIIT
· PGDCA from Osmania University
· Yodlee Infotech, Bangalore February 2008 - Present
§ Program Manager / Lead:
ü Currently working as program manager with key emphasis on the maintenance release management and the associated projects.
ü Generated an annual cost savings of nearly $250, 000, by being responsible for one of the intense program one of the program of consolidating and upgrading the db schemas and back end (middle layer) by deployment and deployment of integrated systems software application.
ü Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
ü Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
§ Technical Lead:
ü Responsible for handling the maintenance portfolio of Fidelity, while in IAE team, responsible for their upgrade to a higher version from agents perspective, their SLAs, their uptime requirement of all our sites, etc.