Mob: +91 9482739589
- Experienced Project Manager/Agile Coach/Scrum Master with more than 13 years of extensive experience in software development.
- Coaching, guiding, mentoring and training teams to adapt Agile framework especially Scrum, XP and Kanban practices.
- Implemented the Agile framework for Software Application development for multiple projects.
- Implemented iterative and incremental approach (Agile) of project delivery for non-software projects.
- Experience on executing Distributed Agile/Scrum.
- Hands on experience on migrating legacy application written using VB 6.0 to the .Net platform.
- End to End Project Delivery for client projects.
- Project management, Agile methodology, Certified Scrum Master
- Technical Skills: C#.Net, VB.Net, VB 6.0, NUnit, COM/DCOM, SQL Server/MS-Access
- Tools: IBM RTC, JIRA, Hudson, Jenkins, SVN, HP QC
- Programmer/Developer at Dronacharya Digital Technologies, Tally Solutions, Lantek Automation, 2002 to 2007
- Sr. Software Engineer/Team Leader at L&T InfoTech, 2007 to 2009
- Scrum Master at IBM India, 20010 to 2011
- Project Manager at Mphasis, An HP Company, 2011 to 2012
- Agile Coach/Agile Advisory Consultant/Agile Project Manager at IBM India, 20012 to till date
IBM India Pvt Ltd, Agile Coach
October 2012 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Agile Project Manager
• Bringing in Agile practices for a new team for developing mobile application for a major European banking client.
• Hiring the team members coaching and training them in Agile practices.
• Implemented agile practices (iterative and incremental) to the non-software delivery project.
• Setting up a new team for an e-commerce development for a major European retail client.
• Brought in innovative practices into agile framework, using IBM’s own framework AWD.
• Facilitated and adhered to the scrum framework and Agile principles for a group of 150+ people for one of the leading banking organization.
• Collaborated with the Product owner and team and made sure the impediments are removed.
IBM India Pvt Ltd, Scrum Master
May 2010 - September 2011, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Agile Coach/Scrum Master
• Coaching and guiding the team to follow the scrum framework and thereby keeping a track on a day to day basis of project scope, schedule, effort, risk and cost.
• Addressing the impediments reported by the team members on day to day basis.
• Helping the project manager on project management activities.
• Conducting the scrum ceremonies like Daily Stand-up, Planning, Review and Retrospective meetings.
• Keeping a track of the Scrum artefacts like Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, impediment log and Burn down charts.