A team player and an innovative problem solver with a proven track record of delivering secure mission-critical enterprise solutions. Over 13 years of extensive experience in development and conventional project management, wire-framing, requirement gathering, offshore project implementation & team management, usability testing, consulting, quality assurance and management. I have extensive experience working in an Agile development environment. I have developed hybrid agile processes for organizations following the agile principles to deliver successful result oriented projects. My expertise in some the key functions of roles assumed in the recent years are listed below:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information, needs and requirements
- Experienced in managing stakeholders while creating a strong foundation of trust & integrity
- Leveraging my experience while prioritizing business needs to deliver true business value
- Utilize my experience in implementing enterprise-wide requirements, definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently to define concepts and Strategies to define business vision
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Served as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team