DELL , IT Project Management Consultant
January 2004 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
• Overall 17 years of work experience, extensive experience in project/Program Management, development, training and Resource & Site Management functions.
• Successfully managing multiple Agile projects using SCRUM methodologies to deliver high business value and user experience to customers, Closed to 7 programs delivered on Agile till date
• At a project level, running project kick off meetings to communicate purpose and vision, daily stand up meetings to get status updates and re-planning, facilitating sprint meetings, retrospective meetings.
• Rich experience in Project Management, PMO, Team management & Relationship Management.
• A project/Program management specialist with expertise in planning, tracking, monitoring and controlling various projects in compliance to quality standards.
• Responsible for planning, tracking and successfully executing projects within the approved budgets, timelines and with zero defects high quality
• Proficient in managing teams to work in sync with the set parameters & motivating them for accomplishing the projects within the pre-defined deadlines.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Expertise in Training Management, Resource Management, Capacity Planning (Infrastructure and Human Resources)
• Expertise in Middleware technologies (J2EE and .NET)
• Ability to grasp things quickly, analyze and conceptualize new technologies
• Good Leadership Qualities
• Extensive Administration / Management Capabilities