Gameforge GmbH, Project Manager
June 2016 - Present, Karlsruhe, DE
• Develop, implement and optimize project planning process and tracking system.
• Organise and run Sprint planning, daily standups, retrospective, product review.
• Create the product roadmap and coordinate internal and external resources to execute it
• Create and execute release planning and Risk management of the project.
• Serve as liaison between other groups (QA, Marketing, Community, Customer Support, and Business Intelligence) and the internal development team.
• Improve teamwork in the production team aligned with company values and strategy.
• Communication of project status and progress.
• Online operations of MMORPG games.
• Coordinate, plan and deliver updates on time.
Dhruva Interactive, Senior Project manager
July 2014 - July 2015, Bangalore, India
Improve Development processes and best practices.
Associate General manager on day to day studio operations.
Establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with internal and external stakeholders and resources.
Create and maintain happy and high performance development team.
Associate with recruiting and interviewing candidates for positions in product development.
Manage and act to prevent potential conflicts between internal and external expectations for projects.
Vendor and stakeholders management.
Project estimations and project delivery plans.
Project Tracking, Risk asses, mitigation plans, change management, updates and execution.
Tekhne Stoodeo, Technical Director
April 2013 - June 2014, Bangalore, India
Define and channelize the technical strategy for the organization.
Conceptualize, design and execution of projects.
Requirement Analysis, scheduling, estimation, costing and proposal documentation.
Coordinate with clients and update the status.
Improve the current process and implement best practices.
Project Tracking, Risk asses, mitigation plans, updates and execution.
Find and Hire resources and build the team.
EA, Engineering resource Manager
September 2005 - February 2013, Hyderabad, Andra Pradesh, India
Managing different teams working on different processes and different technologies (Android, Kindle, Airplay, Unity3D, HTML5, j2me, brew, wince, Blackberry, Danger, etc).
Review and analyse the build structure, tools, make document and correct if there is any change required.
Technical analysis and give recommendation on new/upcoming technologies/platforms to senior management.
Conducting internal training on new technologies and groom the team.
indiagames Ltd, Lead Developer
March 2004 - August 2005, Mumbai, India
Port or re-scale existing games across different devices - includes Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Motorola, Sprint, Sagem, Siemens etc.
Develop new games according to designed gameplay.
R & D on new technologies and implementing it(Find out the new things that can improve the application better, by efficient use of resources).
Plan and allocate works for the team.
Optimizing or re-skinning of applications (Removing old features, apply new things, good use of memory, giving new look and feel to the existing games).