Sharad is Leadership Transformation Artist with AgiVetta Consulting. He has been coaching Agile teams for about 10 years now. Before being Agile Transformation Consultant, he has worked as Agile Coach, Scrum Master and Product Owner. He has worked in multiple domains that include Banking, Healthcare, PCI industry, SAP HRM domain, Telecom Software, Telecom platform, Mortgage and Financial Services and open source platform. He has been providing basic and advanced trainings in scrum to scrum masters, product owners, managers and executives .
He is a regular speaker at various conferences.Some of the conferences where Sharad was a speaker are:
1. Scrum Day India 2010 on the topic 'Code of ethics and professional conduct for a Scrum Master'
2. Agile Tour Pune 2010 on the topic 'Risks With Agile Projects'
3. Agile Tour Bengaluru 2010
4. Agile Tour Bengaluru 2011 as a co-speaker on the topic 'Requirements Management: Lessons We Learnt'
4. Agile Tour Pune 2012 on the topic 'Example Based Approach To Product Refinement'
5. 'Simplilearn 'PM+ Event' on the topic 'Is Your Team Agile?'
6. 'Regional Scrum Gathering Pune 2013' on the topic "Battling the Bell Curve In an Agile Enterprise
7. 'Regional Scrum Gathering Hyderabad 2014' on the topic 'Using A3 process for continuous improvement'
7. 'Global Scrum Gathering India 2016' on the topic 'Scrum and Lean Implementation at Cravybits, a handicrafts small scale industry'
Sharad has been actively associated with the Scrum community for past 7 years since he co-founded ISEC(India Scrum Enthusiasts Community) with Madhur Kathuria. Since then he has been contributing as organizer, reviewer and speaker in all of ISEC events.