I am the Web Development Team Lead and SCRUM coach at a technology company. I have extensive development experience (18 years) and specialize in C# and ASP.net as well as Objective-C. My industry experience includes commercial Software, Transportation, and Oil and Gas.
Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/seannhicks
SMART Technologies, Web Development Team Lead
January 2011 - Present, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Leading a team of 6 web developers using SCRUM to complete development project. My team is fully agile and is implementing the Scrum framework as closely as we can.
- a CSPO who manages our stakeholders and prioritizes the backlog
- Daily 15 minute Scrums
- A self organizing team and a culture of volunteerism
- 2 week sprints starting with a 2 hour planning meeting and finishing with a sprint review and retroscpective
- Team commitment to the sprint
- 'As a, I want, So that' style stories
June 2006 - May 2011, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
ASP.Net C# Web developer
June 2004 - June 2006, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Worked on a small agile team developing a Resource Management solution