Red Hat, Product Manager
June 2013 - Present, Boston, MA, India
Product Owner for certification platform across Network, Storage, Apps.
Castle Rock Research Corp (Worked for India Entity), Technical Director(Agile Coach)
February 2011 - May 2013, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
• As an Agile Coach, was responsible for agile roll out, training, mentoring, coaching teams, stakeholders across the organization (India, Canada).
• Was responsible for developing plan, provide estimates, project triple constraints, execute, monitor & control, identify risks, mitigate risks and effectively report status to all project stakeholders.
• Responding to RFP, Project Charter, Project Management Plan, Forecasting Constraints(Scope, Cost, Time, Risk, Quality), Engineering Plan, Monitor & Control, Mentoring Engineering teams, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Management.
• Implemented agile process/methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, CI/CD.
• Mentored engineering organization to drive increased agility, velocity, predictably, innovation, and quality.
• Collaborated with Marketing, Sales and supported them on frequent basis for market requirement and customer feedback session.
• Initiated and prioritized projects within engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
• Facilitated re-working stages of engineering lifecycle - from initial research and discovery, quick iteration on promising concepts, solution prototyping and development, all the way through successful service roll out to audiences.
• Engaged closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
• Maintained the complete product line along with the development life cycle of the product.
• Owned complete release planning for the product line, cost benefit analysis of the release.
• Developed Value proposition and positioning messages for the product.
• Drove beta program to increase early adoption of the new versions of the product. Evangelized the product with internal stakeholders, field, key partners and customers.
Innozon, Technical Lead(Scrum Master)
July 2008 - February 2011, Hyderabad, IN
• Exhibited strong technical knowledge, leadership skills and independent execution.
• Drove design, architecture discussion of complex features and owned development of these modules across the application stack.
• Worked with agile teams with the ability to adapt to changing business and product needs.
• Played a role of evangelist and true follower of good quality best practices (TDD, unit tests, CI).
• Lead team in the design and operation scale as new features are added to the product
• Mentored and Coached, development teams and ensures quality code output (via code reads, reading references, etc.) from them.
• Was performing the role of Services Manager role for Product Implementation which required lot of efforts in coordination with customers and internal teams.
• During this time I led multiple projects (Ruby on Rails, Python, Java) for domains in finance, social media, advertisement domain and was leading a team of 30.
• Owned and facilitated the Scrum process across the business.
• Refined development practices to increase velocity and improve efficiency.
• Proactively communicating iteration risks/dependencies.
• Bulldozed blockers and resolved conflicts to keep your team on task and at pace.
• Reported information to ensure transparency into iteration progress.
Inisoft, Software Engineer
April 2007 - July 2008, Glasgow, Scotland, GB
Worked as Software Engineer .NET Framework. Developed web applications & web services.
May 2004 - April 2007, , India
Sold the company to Singapore based firm.
Started out on my own and hired my best friend Co-Founder. Played the role of CTO and recruit, define, engineer, sold product offerings.