Simitt is always looking for new challenges and has over 15 years of experience in Information technology focused
on internet/Intranet related solutions. He has delivered solutions mainly in the Commercial sector and most
recently in the Public sector. He has managed small (3 mths), medium (6-8 mths) and large(12-18 mths) sized
world wide web solutions delivery with globally distributed IT and business teams in the Americas, EMEA and
Simit has the SDLC expertise to manage a project and is currently delivering internet/Intranet project solutions
with keen interest in web and mobile solutions - technologies & team built around the Microsoft online skill
set, Agile SCRUM process as a SCRUM Master, Development team member, and best proven practices with focus on waste elimination.
Enterprise Application Development in .NET, Project Management - Waterfall & SCRUM Methodology
with emphasis on Waste elimination, Configuration Management, Change Management, Build and Release
Deloitte Consulting , SCRUM Master
August 2014 - Present, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Currently working on various Public and Commercial projects delivering Microsoft online technology
solutions using Agile Scrum methodologies in Deloitte's new development center, focused on client
My responsibilities included delivery of numerous technical upgrade work orders (WO) and architectural solutions.
• Home and Community Services Information System (HCSIS)
- All Technical Upgrades:
WO – Major Data Center Migration of the HCSIS application suite from DPH to the PACS Ashburn DC.
• DPH to PACS and environmental migration of all upgraded applications in the HCSIS suite.
WO – ACA Technology and Infrastructure Support – Robohelp & Corticon technical upgrade
WO – HCSIS to HP PROMISe Web Service
LMS Technical Upgrade – HCSIS and PELICAN
• Network of Child Welfare Information Systems (PELICAN)
- All Technical Upgrades:
WO – .NET 4.6 Framework upgrade for the 6 PELICAN applications – 5 Web and 1 Windows.
WO – TFS 2015 Build and Deployment upgrade
3M, SCRUM Master
October 2013 - April 2014, Austin, TX, United States
I was responsible for best practice and SCRUM process implementation while developing the transportation solution. As a SCRUM Master, I was responsible for coaching and working with the Product Owner and Development team. Transportation parking solutions helps clients like PCIA (Columbus), JFK, La Guardia, Newark generate $7 million per annually.
Dell Inc, SCRUM Master
May 2006 - September 2013, Round Rock, Texas, United States
• Managed project delivery using Agile SCRUM methodology with VSTFS 2010 for the Dell.com Configuration and Solution Selling team. Primary role was Project Manager/Scrum Master.
Led and managed a team of 8 Project Managers, 2 Architects, and 3 Business Analysts on multiple projects across both onshore and offshore locations.
• Designed, led and managed the development and delivery of the Available To Ship (ATS) real-time online inventory tracking and management system 25% under budget. ATS was forecasted to deliver an incremental benefit of $5 million per quarter during 2012.
• Developed and delivered the high ROI Build to Stock (BTS) implementation release resulting in an intelligent inventory management system and a business benefit of $3.5 million per quarter.
• Led the fiscal year planning in 2011 (FY12) for the e-Commerce online Catalog, Configurator/Validator and Solution Selling Team with a budget of $10 million.
• Managed project delivery using Agile SCRUM methodology with VSTFS 2010 during the planning, execution, monitoring & controlling and closing stages of each Phase.
• Developed and maintained the SharePoint 2010 website during the fiscal year planning effort and ongoing program, project and development activities throughout the year.