SHIVASHANKARA ANNAPPA SHET:
- 11+Years of experience in IT Industry with Application/Web development, maintenance, testing and support. Extensively worked in the areas of Mobility across various platforms those include iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Extensively worked in Waterfall and Agile Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance( Nov 27th 2012 to Nov 27th 2016 )
- Handled large scale programs with onsite-offshore delivery model and team dynamics
- Good Experience in Agile Scrum practices and Established Distributed Agile framework at a major banking institution in the US
- Defined QA/Defect Process for the Program
- Strong Knowledge of CMMi Level-5 process
- Proficient in Development process and Testing Phases including unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing and UAT testing.
- Experience in defect tracking tools including HP Quality center, Bugzilla, TFS, Rally and JIRA.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provided many value added and go-green suggestions that resulted in cost saving and productivity improvement.
- Organized multiple Training and knowledge sharing session.
- Managing 25 members Developments team and guiding them both in process, functional and enhancing quality on deliverables. Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, communication, interpersonal, presentation skills, Team building skills and ability to think out of box.
- Worked on capacity planning, estimation, SOW creation, Proposal, Schedule and Timeline etc.. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using Scrum practices/Waterfall methods.
- Has the ability to drive the adoption of key engineering practices like Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, etc. to improve quality and reliability of team’s deliverables.
- Has the experience of using Rally/TFS agile delivery management platform tools.
- Got Advance Training on Agile Process in American Express.
- Travelled Most of the Indian state and gave the trainings to IIT’s and NIT’s on Network Simulator
- Represented My First company tetcos in National conference at Rourkela and trained the Professor and scientists.
- Won the 2014 EG-Hackthlon Grand Prize at American Express
- Participated in State Level Kho-Kho, Carom and Quiz competition.
American Express, Scrum Master/Project Manager
November 2013 - Present, New York, New York, US
Organization : American Express (Amex)
Project Name : Amex Wallet (New York City, NY)
Role : Scrum Master/Project Manager
Duration : Nov 2013- July 2015
QR code based mobile payment solutions. Consumer can load their wallet with credit cards from American express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, Debit and Prepaid Card and they can purchase items through smartphones.
Agile Process Training to offshore and onshore.
Engage with different stakeholders like Product Owner, Scrum Team, Business System Analyst, Director etc...
Managing a team of 25 people both onsite, offshore, client team and Vendors
Scrum Master to the team
Managing Cross functional team
Facilitate in resolving impediments/blockers
2. Organization : American Express (Amex)
Project Name : VizCOE Portal (Phoenix, AZ)
Role : Scrum Master/Project Manager
Duration : July 2015- to Present
Self Service visualization can help users to engage with Tablaeu Visulaization platform, raise service request and to view the knowledge base.Critical activities as part of tablaeu application such as onboarding users, offboarding of users from the application, engage the application support were performed over email communication. This resulted in loss of communication and delay in operations of tablaeu project due to manual intervention.This Project will address these issues by automatic the process of service requests and engagement of team.
T-Mobile, Scrum Master/Project Manager
September 2011 - November 2012, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Organization : T-Mobile, Germany
Project Name : Hot Spot Login Application.
Role : Scrum Master/Project Manager.
Duration : Sep 2011 to Nov 2012
Detecting a hotspot presence and logging in automatically, so the application on the smart phone is always connected to the internet. It reduces the load on the existing 3G network by promoting usage of "free hot-spots".
User stories Walkthrough.
Story Points Sizing, Impediments removal.
Status reporting to client and management.
Enabling the team on scrum Practices and ensuring timely delivery.