Ramnarayan Vajpayajula - My goal is to provide consulting services that will effectively utilize and expand my strategic, organizational, technical, and supervisory skills in a software product development environment. I am seeking to take what I have learned to transform other organizations where their strategic advantage becomes how they develop products using Agile concepts.
I have solid experience in consulting, IT staff and product development environments over the last 16+ years in IT Application & System Support, Operations, Project Management and Delivery Management. Leading cross functional & multiple project teams working on multiple technologies.
I have been involved in managing, developing and supporting the best practices relating to the product development lifecycle through modeling of known software development methodologies including agile, waterfall and iterative.
I am practicing Scrum for more than 3 years and provide Agile trainings within the organization. In addition to training, I also provide coaching and passion around improving an organization through Agile principles. I provide workshops on topics such as Introduction to Agile and Scrum, Program Management, Release Planning and User Story Development.
Wissen Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Manager
October 2004 - Present, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
• Involved in the Design, Development & Implementation
• Performed the role of Scrum Master and practiced Scrums across different projects
• As Scrum Master I manage: Stand-ups, Backlogs, Sprint Planning Meetings, Backlog grooming, Retrospectives, Demos, Story Board, Story Writing and Information Radiator
• Implemented Agile/Scrum as a project management methodology - Coached the software development team in using Agile/Scrum
• Educated upper management and championed the use of Agile/Scrum
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather business requirements related to ongoing development using Agile Estimating and Applied User Stories